Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank you Michelle...

Today I just wanted to thank Michelle Bomberger for allowing me to "guest post" on her blog, Equinox Business Law Group. She had asked me to put together a post talking about why having a STRATEGY is so important in this fast moving revolution we call Social Media.

The post I wrote, "Social Media Strategy: Where to Start" was a preview to what she has asked me to speak on at her Equinox Focus event: "Social Media: Strategy and Brand Identity", which happens on August 26th at the 0/8 Seafood Grill in Bellevue. If you can stop by, please let me know - would be great to see you.

This will be a great seminar to combine the discussion of strategy with that of brand identity and the legal aspects of social media - such as what rights you have as a contributor to social media sites. Should be an interesting discussion.

For those of you interested in discussing this ahead of time, I would love to get your comments on what you think about the legal issues surrounding First Amendment rights and Social Media - contributing and commenting. Please leave a comment if you have an opinion on this - one way or the other. Thanks.

Again, thank you Michelle for allowing me to contribute to your session and your discussion - I know the session will be very thought provoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis